Fed comments yesterday hinting at December as the start of the first interest rate rise in 7 years dropped many utility stocks including my favorite utility stock, Duke Energy.
Other interest rate investments have also been affected. Duke Energy starting dropping in the days leading up to Wednesday’s Fed policy statement as investors remained nervous ahead of the Fed comments.
Duke Energy Stock
I have traded in Duke Energy Stock for over a decade and a half and it is one of those stocks that forms the base from which I have built my portfolio.
The rest of this trade alert and strategy article is for Members following the trades in Duke Energy Stock.
Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Trade Alert – Oct 29 2015
FullyInformed Members can review the latest Duke Energy Stock trade alert directly through this link or they can sign in to the full members site here. Non-members can join here or read about the benefits of being a member.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved in all investment strategies and investors can and do lose capital. Trade at your own risk. Stocks, options and investing are risky and can result in considerable losses. None of the strategies, stocks or information discussed and presented are financial or trading advice or recommendations. Everything presented and discussed are the author’s own trade ideas and opinions which the author may or may not enter into. The author assumes no liability for topics, ideas, errors, omissions, content and external links and trades done or not done. The author may or may not enter the trades mentioned. Some positions in mentioned stocks may already be held or are being adjusted.
Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Internal Links
- Review Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Trades for 2015
- Review Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Trades for 2014
- Review all Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Strategy Articles
- Review All Portfolios for US Stocks
- Review All Portfolios for Canada Stocks
- Review All Retirement Portfolios
- SELECT TO REVIEW ALL MY STOCKS
Internal Stock and Option Trades Links
- Portfolio Listing by Years
- My Principal Stocks Index
- Trade Ideas for Members
- Trade Alerts for Members
- Put Selling Strategies
- Put Selling Strategies For Members
- Covered Calls Strategies
- Covered Calls Strategies For Members
- Profit And Income Strategies Index
- Stock and Option Strategies For Members
- Stock And Option Trades Explained For Members
- Ask A Question About A Trade You Are In
- Sign My Guestbook
- Visit My Shop
- Join The Free Options Forum