The drop in Utilities continues to open up numerous opportunities for investors.
Among the trades I did today were two trades in the Utilities index XLU. Investors following my XLU ETF trades know I have been busy. The XLU Chart shows … the rest of this article is for USA members.
Trade Alert – XLU ETF For March 12 2015
FullyInformed USA Members can review the latest XLU ETF strategy article directly through this link or they can sign in to the full USA members site here. Non-members can join here or read about the benefits of being a member.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved in all investment strategies and investors can and do lose capital. Trade at your own risk. Stocks, options and investing are risky and can result in considerable losses. None of the strategies, stocks or information discussed and presented are financial or trading advice or recommendations. Everything presented and discussed are the author’s own trade ideas and opinions which the author may or may not enter into. The author assumes no liability for topics, ideas, errors, omissions, content and external links and trades done or not done. The author may or may not enter the trades mentioned. Some positions in mentioned stocks may already be held or are being adjusted.
- Review All Portfolios for US Stocks
- Review All Portfolios for Canada Stocks
- Review All Retirement Portfolios
- SELECT TO REVIEW ALL MY STOCKS
Internal Stock and Option Trades Links
- Portfolio Listing by Years
- My Principal Stocks Index
- Trade Ideas for Members
- Trade Alerts for Members
- Put Selling Strategies
- Put Selling Strategies For Members
- Covered Calls Strategies
- Covered Calls Strategies For Members
- Profit And Income Strategies Index
- Stock and Option Strategies For Members
- Stock And Option Trades Explained For Members
- Ask A Question About A Trade You Are In
- Sign My Guestbook
- Visit My Shop
- Join The Free Options Forum