JP Morgan’s downgrade of Duke Energy Stock is not the first analyst to downgrade the company following their Feb 18 earnings release.
On Feb 18 when Duke Energy released earnings they were below analysts estimates. The average estimate had been 91 cents for the quarter. Instead Duke Energy returned 87 cents on $5.3 billion of revenue, which was down from $5.6 billion of revenue for the same period last year. A number of analysts downgraded Duke Energy at that time but the downgrade today by JP Morgan caught the attention of more investors primarily as they had one of the highest target prices ahead of earnings on Duke Energy.
Duke Energy Stock
Here is the latest update, trade entered and next possible trade I may enter shortly for Duke Energy Stock…..the rest of this Duke Energy Stock trade alert is for FullyInformed Members.
Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Trade Alert – Feb 26 2016
FullyInformed Members can review the latest Duke Energy Stock trade alert directly through this link or they can sign in to the full members site here. Non-members can join here or read about the benefits of being a member.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved in all investment strategies and investors can and do lose capital. Trade at your own risk. Stocks, options and investing are risky and can result in considerable losses. None of the strategies, stocks or information discussed and presented are financial or trading advice or recommendations. Everything presented and discussed are the author’s own trade ideas and opinions which the author may or may not enter into. The author assumes no liability for topics, ideas, errors, omissions, content and external links and trades done or not done. The author may or may not enter the trades mentioned. Some positions in mentioned stocks may already be held or are being adjusted.
Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Internal Links
- Review Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Trades for 2015
- Review Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Trades for 2014
- Review all Duke Energy Stock (DUK) Strategy Articles
- Review All Portfolios for US Stocks
- Review All Portfolios for Canada Stocks
- Review All Retirement Portfolios
- SELECT TO REVIEW ALL MY STOCKS
Internal Stock and Option Trades Links
- Portfolio Listing by Years
- My Principal Stocks Index
- Trade Ideas for Members
- Trade Alerts for Members
- Put Selling Strategies
- Put Selling Strategies For Members
- Covered Calls Strategies
- Covered Calls Strategies For Members
- Profit And Income Strategies Index
- Stock and Option Strategies For Members
- Stock And Option Trades Explained For Members
- Ask A Question About A Trade You Are In
- Sign My Guestbook
- Visit My Shop
- Join The Free Options Forum