Cisco Stock – Recovering From A Stock Collapse – Updates for Jan 16 2020

Cisco Stock (CSCO) Trade Alert

Back on November 14 Cisco Stock (CSCO) collapsed after earnings failed to meet estimates and investors took the opportunity to dump their shares. I decided to enter 3 trades during that collapse and despite the stock eventually falling 10.4% to $43.40, the results of the trades from that day were excellent. The initial collapse which is in the chart below, was 7.9%.  With two weeks the stock was down a further 2.5% for a total loss of 10.4%.

Today the stock has recovered and up 13% and closed today (Jan 16 2020) higher than where the sell-off started.

Cisco Stock (CSCO) Chart

This article looks at the trades entered back on November 14 and the results to Jan 16,  as the final trade was closed today.

This article shows the value of focusing on large cap stocks that have a history of recovering from sell-offs, even during bull markets.

The rest of this Cisco Stock (CSCO) trade alert is for FullyInformed Members.

Cisco Stock – Recovering From A Stock Collapse – Updates for Jan 16 2020



Disclaimer: There are risks involved in all investment strategies and investors can and do lose capital. Trade at your own risk. Stocks, options and investing are risky and can result in considerable losses. None of the strategies, stocks or information discussed and presented are financial or trading advice or recommendations. Everything presented and discussed are the author’s own trade ideas and opinions which the author may or may not enter into. The author assumes no liability for topics, ideas, errors, omissions, content and external links and trades done or not done. The author may or may not enter the trades mentioned. Some positions in mentioned stocks may already be held or are being adjusted.

Internal Stock and Option Trades Links

Portfolio Listing by Years

My Principal Stocks Index

Trade Ideas for Members

Trade Alerts for Members

Put Selling Strategies

Put Selling Strategies For Members

Covered Calls Strategies

Covered Calls Strategies For Members

Profit And Income Strategies Index

Stock and Option Strategies For Members

Stock And Option Trades Explained For Members

Ask A Question About A Trade You Are In

Sign My Guestbook

Visit My Shop

Join The Free Options Forum