This past week all three indexes continued to make new closing and intraday highs. This week, the focus of the week ahead is on a number of trades in the Dow 30 stocks that I will be following and the earnings season that gets underway with a large number of stocks this week.
The weekly outlook reviews the past week to predict the next week of the stock market outlook for both the S&P and the NASDAQ indexes.
Third Week Of Oct 2017 Stock Market Outlook
The Outlook includes:
- Stock Market Direction Outlook
- Stock Market comments
- Market Directional trade ideas
- investor sentiment indicators
- general trading tips and strategies to consider
- the support levels in both the S&P and NASDAQ to be aware of
- Other sectors to focus trades in
- Some specific stocks for trading
The Week Ahead article is for FullyInformed Members.
Stock Market Outlook – The Week Ahead For The Third Week Of Oct 2017
Internal Stock and Option Trades Links
Disclaimer: There are risks involved in all investment strategies and investors can and do lose capital. Trade at your own risk. Nothing discussed or presented is financial advice or recommendations. Stocks, options and investing are risky and can result in considerable losses. The author assumes no liability for your investment decisions, content, errors, omissions, and links. Read the full disclaimer.