I am late with The Week Ahead outlook for the first week of October but I wanted to quickly post some comments and outlooks, despite being two days short.
The weekly outlook reviews the past week to predict the next week of the stock market outlook for both the S&P and the NASDAQ indexes.
First Week Of Oct 2017 Stock Market Outlook
The Outlook includes:
- Stock Market Direction Outlook
- investor sentiment indicators
- general trading tips and strategies to consider
- the support levels in both the S&P and NASDAQ to be aware of
- Oil outlook and trade ideas
- Other sectors to focus trades in
The Week Ahead article is for FullyInformed Members.
Stock Market Outlook – The Week Ahead For The First Week Of Oct 2017
Internal Stock and Option Trades Links
Disclaimer: There are risks involved in all investment strategies and investors can and do lose capital. Trade at your own risk. Nothing discussed or presented is financial advice or recommendations. Stocks, options and investing are risky and can result in considerable losses. The author assumes no liability for your investment decisions, content, errors, omissions, and links. Read the full disclaimer.