Johnson and Johnson is a great company and a great stock. It is widely held by institutions, brokerages and pension funds around the world. But with a dividend yield of 3.5% it would seem obvious to most investors that the use of covered calls could boost the dividend return significantly. Many investors have long-term stock positions but are afraid to use covered call strategies for fear of losing their stock. Through using the Hide and Seek Covered Calls Strategy investors can avoid exercise, earn income, profits and protect against market corrections and bears. The Hide and Seek Covered Calls Strategy is designed to pinpoint entry and exit positions on covered calls, rescue scenarios on covered calls caught In The Money and how to determine if a stock is under-valued and should be bought for a possible gain. This content is for members only.
Become A Better Investor: Subscribe
- 7 Watch List Trade Ideas for Mon May 10 2021
- Morning Investing Strategy Notes for Thu May 13 2021
- Morning Investing Strategy Notes for Tue May 11 2021
- Morning Investing Strategy Notes for Mon May 10 2021
- Morning Investing Strategy Notes for Wed May 12 2021
- Morning Investing Strategy Notes for Fri May 14 2021