One of the most difficult things for an investor is putting in place protection during a downturn, whether it be a full-blown market panic or a stock downturn. Buying protection is tough for most investors because it means a capital outlay and often a stock recovers and the capital spent was unnecessary. Sometimes though a stock downturn ends up being permanent and can wipe out a lot of investors. Take Research In Motion Stock for example. At the heyday of Research In Motion Stock, it was trading over $140.00 and it seemed like it was going to just keep on climbing. BlackBerry users abounded. Even President Obama when he was elected in 2008 commented on how he could not survive without his BlackBerry. It seemed that Research In Motion could do no wrong and Research In Motion Stock was the place to put your capital. In fact it was a disaster that engulfed millions of investors and left billions of dollars in losses. Here is how deep in the money covered calls protects investors who know how to use the stock rescue strategy properly. This content is for members only.
Become A Better Investor: Subscribe
- 6 Watch List Trade Ideas for Tue Sep 15 2020
- Morning Investing Strategy Notes for Sep 15 2020
- Retiring Easy Portfolio – Two Trade Alerts for Sep 14 ...
- 3 Watch List Trade Ideas for Thu Sep 17 2020
- Understanding Risk and Margin Calls With Credit Put Spreads – ...
- 11 Watch List Trade Ideas for Wed Sep 16 2020